New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_vote_lcapRP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_voting_barRP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_vote_lcapRP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_voting_barRP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

RP and Other RP - Important Announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

RP and Other RP - Important Announcement Empty
PostSubject: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Something big is coming to Other RP. Those with animal instincts feel a tension rise from the ground, those around them see black clouds forming in the distance.

The Earth will churn and floods will rise. Will the town survive?

In the normal RP, a mystery is rising. Karatavuk has dissapeared, Erik has gone. What has become of the pack's higher ranked wolves?

Only the scent of blood remains in the seemingly new tracks of the alpha, though he is nowhere to be found.

(have fun with this, guys!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net
Kivuli

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Ooooo. ^_^

Chaos in the pack. And of course, Kivvy is going to try to make her way to the thick of it, because she takes to chaos like a cat to cream. Mmmmm. Tasty.
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Oooh, Aaah. No doubt this will bring out Aiden's other side. He seems friendly, but when someone threatens someone he cares about, it's all-out war mode.
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 am

This going to be interesting.

How will the pack react to having no higher-ranked wolves? Nobody to keep them connected? Are they truely a pack without a leader, or a bunch of new-found loners living upon the same land?

I'm curious as to see what you guys do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:28 am

No doubt Aiden will try to keep everyone r together with their heads straight, but he isn't a super convincing guy. >…<
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 am

So when you decide you need to take a break from wolf RPs and you're the leader of the pack, make a plot out of it! xD

And I'm assuming you mean the fantasy RP, right? None of the other Other RPs are active at all.
Back to top Go down
Xan

Xan

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 am

Lol Im watching Gladiator right now and I totally am imagining every wolf in a suit of armor ready for battle >D In all seriousness though, Xan was the last to see Karvuk. O.o Suspicious suspicions....
Back to top Go down
Soma

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 am

Wait. o3o If I'm not mistaken, the last we see of Karvuk is mid-conversation with Xan... so... what...? How does he disappear?
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am

Yes, just the fantasy, since it is the only one currently in use.

And yup. I figured that nothing was going on, and having Kar come back would only bring a little more dullness. So I made a plot out of it to keep things interesting and to keep RP moving along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP and Other RP - Important Announcement   RP and Other RP - Important Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: Other Roleplay Selections :: Other RP Biographies-
Jump to: