New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_vote_lcapXander - The Rogue - New Pic I_voting_barXander - The Rogue - New Pic I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_vote_lcapXander - The Rogue - New Pic I_voting_barXander - The Rogue - New Pic I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Xander - The Rogue - New Pic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Xander - The Rogue - New Pic Empty
PostSubject: Xander - The Rogue - New Pic   Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Xander - The Rogue - New Pic Photo10

Character Name:
Xander

Creature:
Anthro

Human, Fantasy, or Animal*:

Fantasy

Personality:
Xander is a very thrill-loving kind of guy. Together with his motorcycle and custom-made pistals, he often feels invincible. He would often get into fights, and would come out usually unscathed, or so he says. He knows Karate and Aikido, who completely different martial arts for different situations. Having been casted out as a kid for his unusual appearance, he learned quickly to fight, evade, and kill. Could be the reason the cops never found him...or perhaps it's because they were always looking for one described as a "werewolf."

Habits:

He is often found stealing from things without really paying much mind to what he is doing. He is an expert pick-pocketer, and knows how to manipulate the mind and effectively steal whatever he desires. He is often found looking at one particular locket, though what is inside the golden chamber is unknown.

Looks:

Human and Antrho Xander are pretty much the same in cloths and hair; black-tipped red hair that is usually pulled up in a pony-tail behind his head. His eyes are a dark red, and do not fully go to black at the pupil, often making him look blind. His cloths are always a black, white-tipped jacket and black pants. He usually wears dark red sneakers, which are worn out yet still usuable. He is often found wearing white gloves. The reason is unknown. As anthro, Xander has grey fur, with a black-tipped tail behind him and walks in a slightly odd way.

Powers**:
Being able to disguise his Anthrop form through a certain "magic" that makes humans believe they are looking at a fellow human being.

Crush:
None

Enemy:

None

Ally:
None

Last edited by Karatavuk on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: Xander - The Rogue - New Pic   Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 am

XD A fellow criminal for Kane. Seems like they could either get along, or have a strong rivalry. Anyways, nice character and cant wait to see him in the rp!

Last edited by Abadius on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: Xander - The Rogue - New Pic   Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 am

Thanks! Though his first post was made after I posted his bio. Razz
Back to top Go down
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: Xander - The Rogue - New Pic   Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 pm

xD I had a derp moment.
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: Xander - The Rogue - New Pic   Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Lol Abad.

Well then, turns out we have to Xan's on the site. Xan and Xander.

I HAD TO UPDATE HIS PIC!
the last one sucked
Back to top Go down
Xan

Xan

PostSubject: Re: Xander - The Rogue - New Pic   Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Xanxanxanxanxan

Yeah, Kar loves me so much, he had to name his char after mine ;D

lol love the new pic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xander - The Rogue - New Pic   Xander - The Rogue - New Pic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: Other Roleplay Selections :: Other RP Biographies-
Jump to: