New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
Kane -  The outsider I_vote_lcapKane -  The outsider I_voting_barKane -  The outsider I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
Kane -  The outsider I_vote_lcapKane -  The outsider I_voting_barKane -  The outsider I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Kane - The outsider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abadius

Abadius

Kane -  The outsider Empty
PostSubject: Kane - The outsider   Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Kane -  The outsider 232076_1216103563
KANE VYNC

Name: Kane Vync (Kay-n Vin-ic)

Creature: Human Mage

Human, Fantasy, or Animal: Fantasy

Personality: Kane has been living alone on the strrets for nearly a year now, and so the rough life of being alone has really changed him. He not only is shady and knows all the local gangs that come out only at night, but he has even resorted to the occasional act of theft. He has been a part of each and every group of thugs that linger in the small town he occupies, and has been kicked out of all of them. The reason he is always kicked without being harmed remains a mystery to even him.
While Kane may be a true criminal, he is not a bad guy. He beats himself up emotionally every day for what he does, and steals only when he must. The gangs he participates in are only for survival. underneath his tough-guy image is a kid who just doesn't know how he ended up like the way he is. All the lad really wants is a home, but the style he has choosen to live him forces the boy to wander from town to town. ha also is always on the hunt for a friend of any sort, but he never ran into anyone who hasn't manipulated him in some way.

Habits: Currently none

Looks: Stern features occupy his pale-skinned face. He is about six foot tall. Kane's frame is slender, but well muscled, making him an excellent runner. His hair is a deeps shade of auburn and hangs just above his shoulders, and is naturally straight. The boys eyes are near the same brown shade of his locks, but change to a green so dark it's nearly black when using his abilities. On his back he carries a black schoolbag, even though he doesn't go to school. In this bag he carries two extra shirts, his jacket, a necklace from his mother, and usually a stolen object or two. His typical attire consists of his beaten jeans, a red t-shirt, and a black overshirt with red, stolen, converse shoes. He is usually spotted with iPod headphones hanging out of his pocket, though he owns no music player of any sort.

Powers: Kane hones the abilities of life. These powers range from draining the life out of others and putting it in another being, healing wounded souls and bodies, to giving life to the dead for his control. When controling the dead, he can use them only for a few minutes and for one purpose, and he may not animate a corpse more than once. On the side of these powers, he may also levitate and control small objects.

Crush: N/A

Enemy: Everyone he's met.

Ally:
N/A
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

PostSubject: Re: Kane - The outsider   Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm

I love this bio! I can't wait to meet him in RP.

I have a feeling Kane and Night will get along well, seeing as they are both rogues.
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net
Abadius

Abadius

PostSubject: Re: Kane - The outsider   Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Glad you like it. ^-^

He's an old character I had, but I put him up because this other one i'm making is giving me some trouble. >___>
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Kane - The outsider   Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:34 am

Lovely Bio, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane - The outsider   Kane -  The outsider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kane - The outsider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: Other Roleplay Selections :: Other RP Biographies-
Jump to: