New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Welcome to the Riverside Springs Pack.
Members; please sign in.
New; please sign up.
Guest; feel free to look about
Riverside Springs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Make a Lie!
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm by Abadius

» The ^ < v Game
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm by Abadius

» Wolf Interview
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Abadius

» A Love of Sorts
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am by Karatavuk

» Brooke the Water Fairy
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am by Karatavuk

» RP and Other RP - Important Announcement
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am by Karatavuk

» Xander - The Rogue - New Pic
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm by Xan

» ~:~ Xegetsy - Lol this character
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm by Abadius

» Kivuli's other RP Biographies
Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm by Kivuli

Top posters
Abadius (229)
Anna (Unfinished) I_vote_lcapAnna (Unfinished) I_voting_barAnna (Unfinished) I_vote_rcap 
Karatavuk (208)
Anna (Unfinished) I_vote_lcapAnna (Unfinished) I_voting_barAnna (Unfinished) I_vote_rcap 
Soma (156)
Xan (110)
Ichigo (80)
Logan (56)
Kivuli (52)
Champei (46)
Charna (26)
Atropos (16)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Anna (Unfinished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo

Ichigo

Anna (Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Anna (Unfinished)   Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 am

Character Name: Anna

Creature: N/A

Human, Fantasy, or Animal*:
Fantasy

Personality: Anna is a second year transfer student in school who is rumored to have a history of violent encounters. She is challenged with not only multiple fights but also due to her mothers death she takes up the responsability of looking after her younger sister. It is later revealed that she had transferred in order to move away from her violent image and pursue a life as a typical girl. Furthermore, she wishes to preserve the sakura trees near her school as they serve as a symbolic purpous to both herself and her younger sister. Anna is often a calm and sensible student, only fighting when necessary as form of self defence. She is strong-willed and is constantly determined to get jobs done.

Although Anna has a very competitive personality and accepts without hesitation any challenge that crosses her, regardless of difficulty mainly sporting events it does have a large impact on her live and she does tend to have a few uproars mainly through stress. Many many of her efforts are devoted to finding supernatural beings, some hold that she does not actually believe in them.

With her continueous studies she soon finds out that not only are these supernatural events happening but that some of her classmates have started to act somewhat strange'.

Apperance:
Anna (Unfinished) 24on8lf

Powers**: (Still thinking on this)

Crush:
None

Enemy:
None

Ally:
None
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Anna (Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna (Unfinished)   Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Cool bio!

However, I noticed you are in advanced RP and have posted a beginner's Bio. See the problem here? xD
Back to top Go down
https://riverside-springs.rpg-board.net
Ichigo

Ichigo

Anna (Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna (Unfinished)   Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeaaaa Its sorted. (:
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Anna (Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna (Unfinished)   Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Now there are two more problems. xD Your post exceeds the maximum word count for beginners RP, and was posted in the wrong topic.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

Anna (Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna (Unfinished)   Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:31 pm

OMG IM SO TIRED DX Please tell me its right now.... xD
Back to top Go down
Karatavuk
Admin
Karatavuk

Anna (Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna (Unfinished)   Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Yup. Now you just need to edit your Bio and whatnot, but that can be done later. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anna (Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna (Unfinished)   Anna (Unfinished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna (Unfinished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside Springs Pack :: Other Roleplay Selections :: Other RP Biographies-
Jump to: